The following are required of each volunteer, in addition to general eligibility in the DSW program and active participation in trainings and drills.
- Complete and return - Member Information Form (required)
- Read, agree to, sign and return: Volunteer Agreement and Hold Harmless (required)
- Read, agree to, sign and return: Sclar Operational Protocols (required)
- Copies of your ICS Certificates for course completion of: IS100b (this is required prior to swearing in as a DSW) with the following required prior to June 2018: IS200b and IS700A
- Register as a DSW (Registered Disaster Service Worker) through Office of Emergency Services. This we will facilitate for you once the above is complete.
For your use, as needed. Print one up and place in your composition book to keep with you in the event of activation
Manuals & Educational Material
-How, why, What is NIMS?
Registered Disaster Service Worker Guide
California outlines DSW qualifications, regulations and benefits.
Trailer Team Supply List
Suggested supplies to have in your trailer for emergency evacuations.