The following are required of each volunteer, in addition to general eligibility in the DSW program and active participation in trainings and drills.
- Complete and return - Member Information Form (required)
- Read, agree to, sign and return: Volunteer Agreement and Hold Harmless (required)
- Read, agree to, sign and return: Sclar Operational Protocols (required)
- Copies of your ICS Certificates for course completion of: IS100b (this is required prior activating your volunteer status and to swearing in as a DSW)
- You may also elect to provide IS200b and IS700A
- Register as a DSW (Registered Disaster Service Worker) through Office of Emergency Services. This we will facilitate for you once the above is complete.
- NIMS/ICS instruction at the annual meeting
For your use, as needed. Print one up and place in your composition book to keep with you in the event of activation
Manuals & Educational Material
-How, why, What is NIMS?
Registered Disaster Service Worker Guide
California outlines DSW qualifications, regulations and benefits.
Trailer Team Supply List
Suggested supplies to have in your trailer for emergency evacuations.